Thru these tears


This hurt like hell,
But I keep tellin' myself,
It's gonna get beter,
But it's takin' forever.

I try to go out,
But every time I leave the house,
Somethin' reminds me,
Of what's now behind me,
Every day I let go,
Just a little bit more.


In the end, I'm gonna be alright,
But it might take a hundred sleepless nights,
To make the memories of you disappear,
But right now I can't see nothin' thru these tears,
Outta sight, but you're not outta my mind,
So it might takes somebody else at night,
To make it feel like you were never here.


Control my thought,
Convincin' myself it's your loss,
I really mean it,
And I'm startin' to believe it.


You said it was over,
But when we got closer,
You cried on my shoulder,
Goodbye.


Drivin' home on an empty highway,
I thought about you and I hit the brakes,
What we had and who we were was so clear,
But right now I can't see nothin' thru these tears.



Thank you.
Much love, Amy


Popular posts from this blog

Tulip Latte Art

Love & Misadventure